In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), both the recipients of the service and the competent bodies are informed expressly, precisely and unequivocally, of the following aspects related to the Information society service provider:
- Name / Company name: VS IN and OUT, SL
- CIF: B-86497369
- Registered office: Calle Puerto del Padornelo, 20 – 28210 Valdemorillo (Madrid)
- Registered in the registry: Mercantile Registry of Madrid in Volume 30005 Book 0, Folio 97, Sheet M540034
- Email: email@example.com
- Website www.viajessingulares.com
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.viajessingulares.com, (hereinafter the Page) owned by VS IN AND OUT, SL (hereinafter, the Company), with address at Calle Puerto del Padornelo, 20 – 28210 Valdemorillo (Madrid); CIF B-86497369; registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in Volume 30005 Book 0, Folio 97, Sheet M540034, Inscription 1 and with email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the use of the page, the express acceptance of the user of each and every one of the clauses indicated in this Legal Notice is required, as well as each of the specific warnings or clauses that are established for the contracting of certain services, products or use of areas of the Page.
In case of not accepting the clauses established in this Legal Notice, the user must refrain from accessing and/or using the services and/or content made available on the Page, proceeding to abandon it.
USE OF THE PAGE
The user undertakes not to use the Page to carry out activities contrary to the laws, morality, public order and, in general, to make use of it in accordance with the conditions established in this Legal Notice. Likewise, it is obliged not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages that use a false identity.
The Company acts exclusively as the person in charge of the Page in its capacity as provider of an information service about its own services, and is not responsible for the contents that, in contravention of these general conditions, the users could send or publish, being the user solely responsible for the veracity and legality of the same.
The Company may interrupt the service of the Page that is being used by the user and immediately terminate the relationship with the user if it detects use of the Page or any of the services offered therein that it may consider contrary to what is expressed in this Legal Notice.
The entirety of this Page: text, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, is protected by the laws on Intellectual Property and Industrial, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation being prohibited, except for personal and private use.
The Company does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or error-free or that the free use thereof by the user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this page and its contents is under the responsibility of the user.
Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, assignment or redistribution, in whole or in part, of the information contained in the Page, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without prior authorization from the Company, is prohibited.
USE OF COOKIE TECHNOLOGY
The Company reserves the right to use the so-called "cookies" in any type of use of the Page. However, users are informed of the possibility of rejecting this use in their computer terminal, so please consult the browser settings in the user's terminal. In this case, the Page may not show all its functionalities.
LINKS OR LINKS
The Page may include links to third party sites. The pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed nor are they subject to controls by the Company. In any case, the Company cannot be held responsible for the contents of these websites or for the measures adopted regarding your privacy or the processing of your personal data.
If you are interested in activating a link to any of the Company's pages, you must communicate it, obtaining the express consent to create the link. The Company reserves the right to oppose the activation of links to its website.
Access and use of the portal to unauthorized minors is prohibited.
The Company reminds users of legal age, who are in charge of minors, that it will be their sole responsibility to determine which services and/or contents are inappropriate for the latter's age.
The Company informs you that there are computer programs that allow filtering and blocking access to certain content and services, in such a way that parents or guardians, for example, can decide what Internet content and services minors can access. access and which are not.
The Company will not be directly or subsidiarily responsible for:
• The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct operation or the availability or continuity of operation of the Page.
• Any damage that may be caused to the user's equipment by using the Page.
• Cases in which a third party, violating the established security measures, accesses the messages or uses them to send computer viruses.
• The vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
• The legality, reliability and usefulness of the content that users transmit when using the page or the services offered therein, as well as its veracity or accuracy. The Company does not control the use that users make of the Page, nor does it guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
By way of example and without limitation, the user will be responsible for:
• Of the contents entered by them, especially the data and information entered and sent to the Company through the Page or on the Page.
• From carrying out any type of illegal action, injurious to rights, harmful and/or prejudicial.
• Of the custody of your username and password, not having to communicate it to third parties, in order to avoid identity theft or providing untrue or incorrect data.
This Legal Notice is written in Spanish, and is subject to current Spanish legislation. For any type of controversy derived from the use of the services offered or the contents of the Page, the parties, with the acceptance of the clauses established in this Legal Notice, will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of VS IN and OUT, SL